Sunday, November 22, 2009

Great Cupcake Carrier




I purchased this cupcake carrier without a lot of expectations. I have had others and they have never worked that well.



This one was really great. I was able to carry 30 cupcakes in it (there are holes for 24). The holes hold the cupcakes very securely; no tipping over while carrying.



There are two tiers and they unclasp separately from each other. The trays also come out and there are handles for serving. It can carry decorated cookies without them getting smeared, as well.

I was even able to take the napkins under the handle and they stayed put, too. Will's kindergarten teacher had to comment about how much she liked it. So, this product has the seal of approval!
Cupcake Carrier Source: Martha Stewart Cupcake Carrier at Macy's
($24.99; I got it on sale for $19.99)

Cupcake Topper Source: Wholesale Sugar Flowers

No comments: