Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Makeup Makeover - Tip #10



I use Bare Minerals makeup and have for years and really like it. Then, I saw a Bare Escentuals makeup counter at Macy's a few months ago. I called for an appointment and had them re-do all of my makeup. (The last lesson I had was probably in 8th grade by my Mother! :)

I can't believe how much I learned and how much I did NOT know in applying makeup correctly. I was amazed at how learning a few tips make such a big difference. Best of all, the makeover is no charge.

So, the tip of the day is to schedule a time with your favorite makeup counter and get a refresher course in the makeup that you use. I plan on going back to my new favorite makeup artist, Tori, in a few months to have her show me a new summer look for my eyes, as well.

If you are local and go to the Bare Escentuals counter in the Galleria Mall Macy's, be sure to schedule your appointment with Tori (702-458-7300 x 2120)! She is an amazing artist, wonderful teacher and delightful person. Thank you, Tori, for my new look! I love it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm going to have to do this when Hannah is in Preschool. How fun!

The Wynn Family said...

I love their foundation. I am so addicted!